NEWS

What if you use a poor quality power supply, you will be shocked after reading it.

Issue Time:2019-05-13
The farthest distance in the world is not life and death, but I am standing by your side, but you are playing mobile phones. Mobile phones are an indispensable communication tool in daily life. You can play mobile phones, go to the bathroom to play mobile phones, and even play mobile phones while sleeping.

There are a group of people who are playing mobile phones all the time, and there is always reason to let them play while charging. This is a disappointment and a lot of things that people often do, and they do not know that there are many serious consequences.

Recently, a mobile phone explosion occurred in Guangxi. A 12-year-old boy’s palm was blown up and bloody, and one of the broken fingers could not be picked up!

The mobile phone is charging, and the boy explodes after taking the plug. According to the child's father, Mr. Meng said that on the day of the incident, his mobile phone was being charged in the room. When the child pulled the plug while taking the mobile phone, the explosion suddenly occurred.

Mr. Meng provided the mobile phone with the explosion. It was an old man with the model Huatang VT-V59. It was given to him by his relatives after changing the mobile phone. The screen of the mobile phone has been exploded after the incident.

The child of Mr. Meng, also caused the hand to be blown out due to the explosion of the mobile phone, the index finger has completely fallen off; the child was full of wounds at the time, the blood on the ground was still clearly visible, and the scene was terrible.

After the accident, the boy was immediately taken to the Du'an People's Hospital for treatment. Due to limited local medical conditions, the child was sent to the Autonomous Region People's Hospital, Wuwu Hospital, around 6 pm on the day of the incident.

Dr. Lan Tianbing, an emergency department at Yanwu Hospital, said that the child was very injured when he was sent. The index finger of the right hand was blown up, and the thumb, middle finger and ring finger were also injured. The blood supply was lost and the skin of the palm was blown up. After CT examination, there were 2 pieces of mobile phone fragments in the right eye. It is understood that the phone has been heated before charging, but the parents did not care.

Xiao Bian reminds everyone that things happen to others, just like listening to stories. Once the explosion happens, it’s too late to regret it! Note, don’t charge your phone again, not just mobile phones, other power products. Note that to choose the original regular charger products, some small common sense of safe use of electricity, we must also pay attention to, after all, is an electronic product, but the product quality will have a series of security risks.

Shenzhen Lianyunda Electronics Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of power products. The power adapters, chargers, medical power supplies and other products have passed 100% aging test, using high quality imported electronic components, and strict quality inspection. We will strive to deliver zero defects and quality products to our customers.

News Group
Related Resources
Is There A Problem?
LYD Will provide you with more intimate service in OEM support
Request customization
Please send your enquiries to us
Contact LYD
Please send your message to us
*Email
*Name
*Title
*Content

Agree to use terms of service